I had been eyeing this bus up for quite some time. It was owned by a couple that lived in our small town of Sandyston, New Jersey. With a name of "Some Kind Of Wonderful", I just knew the spirit and energy of the bus was in line with what I needed. I have had plans for a long while to own a mobile art studio. And with a 37 foot bus with exterior fold down tables, this would be a dream come true.
On June 6th (after finding 26 four leaf clovers in my yard and with the stars aligning) this beauty of a bus was ours. I hope you follow along on our adventures.
So here all the details....
- 1990 Blue Bird School bus Conversion
- Full solar off grid, rooftop a/c
- 5.9 cummins, Allison AT545 trans 4 speed
- Built with repurposed cedarwood throughout
- Oak hardwood countertops and just under 10' living room and L-shaped couch and 6' bench which have a completely open floor plan to the full kitchen
- 34" flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Bluetooth stereo connected to 7 original bus speakers
- Off grid solar 400 watts flexible solar panels
- 2- 100 amp hour batteries
- 3000-7000 watt inverter
- Full kitchen with over 20' counter space, oven and 110v Dorm fridge
- Full wet bath bathroom
- 50 gal freshwater tank
- Lp / 110v water heater
- Approx. 70 gal grey / 35 black tank
- Custom fit window screens that remove completely
- 12v led lights and accent lighting throughout
I know the original owner of this bus! I followed it’s conversion from an old skoolie to the beautiful piece of work it is today. I am so happy to see it go to new owners that will cherish it as much as the last one’s did. I hope you and the family have many great adventures and create millions of beautiful memories in it.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?